Did they install a 3.73 or a 4.10? Now you can find out! GearCalc will calculate one of any of the interconnected components of the automobile drive train. Specifically, it's centered around the formula that incorporates:
- The driving speed
- The gear ratio of the transmission
- The transaxle ratio (if any; automobiles driven directly from the transmission would leave this as '1')
- The drive tire's diameter
- The engine RPM
Of the five components, given any four and the fifth will be calculated. Indispensable to enthusiast who need to know minute details of their drive train.
- Supports standard and metric.
- Smart Calculation: whatever field isn't specified will be the calculated field. When all fields are specified, RPM is calculated for.
- Zero checking. Fields that cannot be zero for a given calculation will be marked.
GearCalc is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-01-02. The program can be installed on Android 1.5 and up.
GearCalc (version 1.0) has a file size of 826.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.